Plywood case for normal pumps and machines, plate for heavy pumps and machines.
Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen etc.
1 - 50
To be negotiated
NYP heating oil pump high viscosity high temperature gear oil pump
1. NYP heating oil pump high viscosity high temperature gear oil pump is designed according to the different fields requirements of petroleum, chemical industry, paint, medicine, foodstuff and so on. It wildly applies to a variety of mediums with different property and viscosity because of special structure and selected different pump's materials.
The pump seal adopts packing seal or mechanical seal. When the delivered medium is high temperature, high vise or strong corrosion, packing seal should be adopted.When the delivered medium is easy crystalline, we can design the heat preservation jacket in pump casing and front cover in order to melt the medium with steam when working. The pump can be also fitted with the safety valve.
* Steadydelivery without pulsation, little vibration and noise.
* Outstanding self-priming ability.
* The pump can deliver the varied corrosion mediums if the proper
material of parts selected.
* The same rotary direction of internal rotor and outside rotor results
in little wear and long operation life.
* The pump's flow capacity can be changed through adjusting the
* It's specially suited to deliver high viscosity medium.
4. Product application:
Apply to transfer lube, polymer, resin, petroleum, bitumen, adhesive, fuel oil, carpenters glue, paint, coating, or other chemicals, detergent, edible fluid, etc.
Q: How about delivery time? A: The delivery time depends on the quantity
1. It is about 7 working days if products are in stocks. 2. If product are out of stock, it is 15-25 working days. Q: Could you provide samples? A: Yes, of course. We will send samples to you against advance deposit, but the price of sample pump and the freight charge is paied by your side. Q: How about product problem solution? A: If you can’t solve the problem in your local, please send the product to us, we will repair it, then back to you.